8 companies with their unique brand activation idea at a marketing fair
Brand establishment through creative brand activation ideas have become a mainstay at live events. It enables sponsors to engage directly with target audiences in a simple and accessible way. With BTL activities, pop up stand, and portable exhibition displays, the event sponsorship is gaining more and more importance. Organizers and brand managers are tasked with delivering innovative activation concepts to help achieve brand objectives. Let’s have a look brand activation ideas on how to integrate new and existing sponsors in a sponsoring event. Some of the popular favorite brand activation ideas that featured at marketing fair were all equipped with portable exhibition display and pop up stands and exhibition displays.
1. Vitaminwater’s Hydration Station set up their pop up stand and pop up display stand in the blistering heat on the busy July weekend at WayHome. Guests validated their entries with RFID wristbands and had a great time in the refreshing mist of the human car wash. They even had a photographer for their visitors to capture the moments. With a second scan of their RFID wristband, the photo was automatically sent to their registered email accounts. A unique brand activation idea.
2. One of the coolest brand activation idea that Reebok Air came up with at a music festival was an iconic ferris wheel (another brilliant portable exhibition display) in the middle of an open field. Visitors got prime viewing spots overlooking the event grounds from the top of the wheel.
3. Ford set up a portable exhibition display that showcased their latest model, the F-150 Platinum Truck. They also provided a six-month pre-paid subscription to SiriusXM. Alongside the truck display, event attendees, their cowboy hats and other fun props were given a chance to record their own personalized country music video clips. SiriusXM also featured an RFID brand activation idea with a customer survey which made them eligible for chances to win a one-year free subscription to the satellite and online radio service. Guests and visitors had to swipe their RFID wristband to participate.
4. Event attendees relaxed in the air-conditioned Perrier Greenhouse Bar and Lounge that were stocked with refreshing taste of Perrier and custom mixed cocktails, while grooving to the beats from live DJ sets. With their pop up exhibition displays, the Perrier fit right in with its life-size bottle-shaped hedges.
5. Palm Bay offered a lounge space with free samples of their newest sparkling vodka beverage flavor at their portable exhibition display. They offered flavors like Pomegranate Hibiscus, Key Lime Cherry and Strawberry Pineapple. Thirsty guests could quench their thirst by tapping their RFID wristbands to receive samples and entered to win prizes. A simple, yet effective brand activation idea.
6.Boots & Hearts fans tested their endurance and will to stay on top by trying to tame El Diablo, the Mechanical Bull. Durango Boots’ fun brand activation idea fits perfectly in alignment with Canada’s largest camping and country music festival and was a fun sight to witness as enthusiast cowgirls and cowboys got tossed and thrown around to their heart’s content.
7. Providing a pop up stand with multi-level lounge space with ice cold Somersby, cornhole bag toss competitions and sweeping rooftop views of the music festivals, the Somersby Cider came with an innovative portable exhibition display – Treehouse, was a fan favorite hangout spot to cool off in the shade.
8. While visitors waited for their favorite bands to take the stage, they created their own music using regular household items to create their own vibe and beats. Fido also provided free charging stations at the pop up stand for event attendees to keep them connected throughout the three-day weekend.