10 Tried-and-Tested Tips – Perfecting your exhibition stands for International Exhibiting
Whether you have an international show to participate in or domestic ones with visitors from overseas, it is crucial that you know your target audience well. Exhibitions are a face-to-face platform for marketing your brand’s products and services. You will have foreign consumers who may be sensitive to few gestures and words. Hence, assuming the incorrect postures, wearing an off beam attire or even greeting wrong concerned person can land you in great trouble, even before you can realize it! However, it becomes extremely difficult to avoid these mistakes without knowing what these are.
Right from getting the best exhibition stands to extending a reliable partnership with exhibition stand companies for a long term goal prospects, every step is crucial. For instance, if you are participating in Dubai, you need to be aware of the psyche of your consumer in order to grab their attention instantly during the show. So, get your stand from best exhibition stand companies in Dubai who understand the market as well as the target audience.
Master the art of international exhibiting and getting perfect exhibition stands for the show by keeping these 10 tried-and-tested tips for your upcoming show.
- International exhibiting calls for more planning and efficient time management. While exhibitors from USA and Europe are strict on timely start of the task, it is different for Indian audience and can cause a cultural hurdle.
- Do an in-depth research before you takeoff for exhibiting. It is imperative to know the rules and regulations of the country you are exhibiting at.
- Conduct a first-hand research about the country you are visiting for the exhibition. Learn about the culture, city, people and few local greetings to have a friendly communication with the visitors.
- Know about the cultural and political differences to avoid any politically incorrect sentences or phrases. Make sure that even when you pre market your exhibition stands, do not indulge in any kind of trouble related to this. Play safe.
- Language is another vital part of international exhibiting. Communication plays a key role in winning over your prospective clients. Different cultures and countries have their respective phrases. So, if you are exhibiting in the USA, it is better to write “will you please…” in your e-mailers. Get your flyers, business cards, brochures and pamphlets printed in the local language to spread a sense of proximity to the exhibition visitors.
- Some countries have costlier exhibiting than home country. Know the intricacies beforehand to avoid any last-minute rush. For example, exhibiting in the USA is 5 times costlier than Europe.
- Few countries do not accept cash for show services. So, be sure to carry your credit card along.
- International shipping is harder and if your exhibition materials are heavy and need to be shipped then plan your shipment accordingly.
- Hire local persons as booth staffs. It is advisable to do so as the local person is well-versed with the native language and can make sure that your visitors are not moved away.
- Getting your exhibition stands through customs security is a scary task. Hence it is better to opt for exhibition stands rental solutions for a stress-free international show. For instance, if you are exhibiting in Dubai, make sure to partner with leading exhibition stand companies in Dubai and gave your stand rented from them.