You know the importance of giving a good brief to your exhibition stand contractor dubai when planning to exhibit in an exhibition. How good your brief is will be reflected in how well your exhibition stand design is executed and also how well your exhibition stand graphics are designed. A lot hangs in the balance of your brief, ultimately leading to whether your participation is a success or a failure.
Similarly, it is equally important how you debrief your team after an exhibition so that you are well prepared for your next exhibition. A debriefing session while the memories of the exhibition is still fresh in your and your team’s mind will help you narrow down on what was right and things that went wrong at the exhibition, this will guide you on what needs to be done to improve your showing at the next exhibition. The debrief needs to be done simultaneously between following up with the prospects and calculating the ROI of the exhibition.
We have drawn up a list of questions that you can ask yourself and your staff after you are back in the office from an exhibition. These questions are meant to be just a framework of the debriefing process and we are sure you will add many more questions as you establish a debriefing process.
- How was the exhibition stand in terms of design
- Did the exhibition stand contractor read my brief properly
- Were the exhibition stand graphic design properly executed
- Did the attendees get the message my company was trying to say
- Which were the products most liked by the visitors
- Which products were not appreciated by the visitors
- What did the visitors like most about the exhibition stand design
- Were the visitors asked the right questions
- What pain points did the clients discuss
- Did the exhibition stand activities attract the visitors
- Was the exhibition stand staff trained properly
- Was the staff courteous
- Were the customer queries answered satisfactorily
- Were the contact details of all prospects compiled properly
- Was the installation and dismantling done in time by the exhibition stand contractor
- What changes need to be done in the exhibition stand design before the next show
- What changes need to be done to the exhibition graphic designs before the next show
- What can be improved in the next exhibition
These suggestions can set you off in the right direction before you participate in your next exhibition and can help you improve continuously in your exhibiting efforts.