New entrants to the world of exhibitions often find the going hard. This is especially true when first time exhibitors are faced with the big decision of buying their own exhibition stand. Till now you may have visited many exhibitions and seen many different kinds of exhibition stands. Now you have decided to participate in exhibitions itself.
Once you have decided to exhibit, you come to the next big decision. What kind of exhibition stand will suit my company best? The type of exhibition stand that may suit your company most is dependent on many factors.
In this blog, we share a few hints which will make choosing an exhibition stand easier.
Don’t get daunted by the process
- Like any new process, when you decide to buy your exhibition stand you need to get comfortable with the idea. Do not let it daunt you.
- Check out the different kinds of exhibition stands that are there in the market.
- Be sure about what you want to achieve at your exhibition stand.
- Work on your budget.
- Plan well in advance. Decide on your sales and marketing game plan.
Decide on the exhibition stand most suited for your purpose
- Once you have decided on what you want to achieve at your exhibition stand, it is time to decide on the kind of exhibition stand you should buy.
- Explore the many different kinds of exhibition stands available.
- Decide whether you want a custom built, modular or portable exhibition stand.
- Exhibition stands are expensive so go through the selection process carefully.
- Reviewing your marketing goals can help you at this time.
- Use your budget as a benchmark. Exhibition stands come at many price levels.
- Decide on the amount of customization required. This will ultimately decide the price of your exhibition stand.
- Your decision on the kind of exhibition stand to buy also depends on the numbers of exhibitions you want to participate in.
Decide where to buy your exhibition stand from
- There are many exhibition companies in the market.
- Base your decision by checking their backgrounds.
- A company with a good track record is your safest bet.
- Check exhibition stands manufactured by the companies shortlisted by you.
- Don’t get swayed by price alone. Check the quality of the exhibition stands also.
- Try to buy your exhibition stand from a company that has its own manufacturing units.
- Look for an exhibition company that has all facilities right from design, manufacturing to graphic production in-house.
- Look for as much value addition as possible. Good exhibition companies often give end to end service. Try to get support, installation and dismantling in your deal.
- Once you have decided on the exhibition stand and the company from which to buy it, remember to have a contract in writing.
Buying your first exhibition stand can seem a big task when you set on it. After you go through our hints, the task should be a lot easier. Buying your exhibition stand from a company which has its own manufacturing facilities and a long successful track record is a safer bet compared to buying it from a company that gets its products from outside resources. Now that you know the nuances of choosing and buying your own exhibition stand, just plan your exhibition calendar and light up the exhibition floor.