How to perfect your exhibition stand to pull in the crowd?
Exhibitions and events are cramped up with various brands and products. With thousands of brands exhibiting under the same roof, it gets slightly difficult to attract the crowd towards your exhibition booth. To help you with this dilemma, we bring you 10 tips to help you stand out in the crowd and to garner the attention of your audience.
- Book the perfect spot – First and foremost it is crucial that you book the perfect spot. Discuss with your exhibitor about which spot will be perfect for your brand and product. Consider prime spots of the event or exhibition and make the decision considering your budget and the size of your exhibition stand.
- Approach the right exhibition designers – Your exhibition stand is as good as the exhibition designer you employ. There are a lot of companies that specialize in making exhibition stands. Pick one that is reputed and known for their quality in the market. Enquire about printing, installation, dismantling and logistics with the exhibition stand builder. If you are interested in investing in a reusable, portable exhibition display, specify and enquire about the cost.
- The design – The design of your exhibition booths is most crucial. It is going to represent your company at the exhibition. Design the exhibition stand keeping your budget, brand image and the product it mind. If you have ample space, you can experiment with the design; if you have limited space your exhibition booth then needs to be small but it must create the illusion of space. Keep the design clean and classy. Don’t experiment too much with the design since it will take away from the product.
- Incorporate your brand image – Your exhibition stand must look like an extension of your brand’s image. Don’t stray away from your brand’s logo and colors. Incorporate your brand’s elements to make your exhibition booths look more like a store and less like a booth.
- Utilize space– The space you are allotted at the exhibition must be utilized to its full capacity. If you have a huge space, you need to arrange your accessories and products in such a way that exhibition booth doesn’t look empty. If you have limited space, utilize it such a way that you don’t have to compromise on anything. Go easy on the props and accessories, keep it simple yet functional.
- Select the right staff– It is recommended that you select a reliable company employee to oversee the exhibition. He or she can be the incharge of the rest of your staff at the exhibition booth. Select your staff carefully, they must be confident and have good communication skills. They must know the brand and the product extensively.
- Add character to your stand– It’s all about accessorizing and propping. Amp up your stand with cut outs and props. It adds character to the exhibition stand and makes it stand out in the crowd. The props you use must resonate with the brand’s image. You could use the mascot of the brand as your prop. Using props synonymous with your brand imprints the brand’s image on the consumer.
- Fix it a day in advance– Get your exhibition stand fixed a day before the event or exhibition. This will give you ample to fix anything that needs fixing or change something you don’t like. It will help you to better the look and feel of your exhibition booths.
- Freebies and goodies– Stock up your stand with freebies, it will add a nice touch and the customer will have a souvenir to take back home. Make sure your goodies and freebies remind the consumer of your brand and reinforce your brand’s image. It could either be a pen, a mug, keychain or other such accessories just make sure your brand name and logo are printed on it.
- Advertise and promote– Last but not the least, let your clients and customers know that you are exhibiting or conducting an event. Send out emails and invites to your clients and requesting to come and visit you at the event. Even at the exhibition itself, put up banners and posters along with your exhibiton booth This will help in pulling the major part of the crowd.