How social media positively impacts your brand’s presence before and after the show?
When you are participating in an exhibition show, there are a number of things that you plan ahead. From getting the most captivating exhibition stand designs to employing best booth staff, you ensure that everything is right in place. But have you thought of incorporating social media into your exhibition process and give it a new edge over others. With the digitization moving strongly with other elements in the exhibition world, it has become imperative to use social media and reach a larger audience base. So let us see how social media forums can impact your brand’s presence. Here are some tips that will help you use social media to the fullest.
Make a dedicated social media page before the show
It is important that you have a dedicated page on every core social media forums that showcases your brand, products and services and also the purpose of your exhibition show. You can use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and also YouTube for creating a website page and dedicated channels respectively.
Your target audience also wants to know about your exhibition stands and the booth design that you are going to exhibit with. You can come up with unique ideas for promoting your exhibition stand on the social media and grab maximum attention before your show begins. Your participation should be known to your customer base and therefore you should have social media pages to create a long lasting and a far reaching brand presence. There might be a case that you are a first-time exhibitor and hence, your audience does not know much about your participation. Create a strong relationship with your audience base right before the show with the help of social media forums.
Post photos, live videos
After you have created the social media pages, it becomes crucial that you keep them updated and live by posting photos of your exhibition stands. You definitely must have or will be investing a lot of money and time in creating exceptional exhibition stand designs. And your target audience wants to know about your booth design. There is a growing craze for live videos on Facebook and you can definitely use the same to give a live coverage of your exhibition stands and the on-site activities that goes around during the show. It is crucial that the live happenings are brought to the audience who are unable to visit your exhibition stands.
Here are some of the most useful tips for making a grand brand presence through social media:
- Conduct polls on Twitter for getting a fair idea about your brand popularity. You can also conduct these polls to know whether your target audience will be visiting your exhibition stand or not.
- Ask your visitors to share photos and videos when they visit your exhibition stand
- You can encourage your show organizers and partner to post photos and tag you as well
- There can be a new and unique hashtag representing your brand that can be used during updating tweets or photos
- Interview the booth attendees and ask relevant questions that might give you a lead
- It is important to mention your exhibition stand number, hall number and the venue of the exhibition show while you are posting anything on social media. It becomes easy for the attendees to find you amongst a lot of exhibitors.
If you want to explore some amazing exhibition stand ideas then contact us right away or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org