Exhibiting Secrets Decoded: Keep these Handy for a Successful Exhibition Show
It is not an unknown fact that exhibitions and trade shows are a great platform for offering numerous opportunities to network with a large number of people. These segments of people include your brand’s target audience, business partners, suppliers, agents and industry experts. Moreover, exhibitions require a focused approach for identifying your target audience and communicating with them the key message of your company. Right from choosing perfect exhibition stands with exceptional exhibition stand designs to partnering with right exhibition stand design company with experienced exhibition stand builders, you should know everything.
Here are our top picks where we have decoded the exhibiting secrets just for you. Captivate your target audience with high-quality exhibition stands and exhibition stand design along with networking with your industry’s key players with the help of these tips.
Read on to know which are the most effective ways to engage your audience and how to choose your exhibition stands and exhibition stand design partner.
- Studies and reports prove that over 70% of the exhibition visitors are there in the show to buy or plan to buy in the near future. So choose your products and launches carefully before you get on the floor. Get the best exhibition stands and exhibition stand design to attract maximum prospective clients
- Exhibitions are one of the most cost effective ways of bringing your products and services to the right consumers. Hence, plan before hand as per your budget and have a successful show
- As exhibitions are the only marketing medium that allows you to interact with such a large consumer base and therefore, you must have a focused approach during the entire exhibiting process. From choosing the best exhibition stand designs to partnering with experienced exhibition stand design company, everything play a crucial part here
- Keep your aims and objectives of participating in the show clear. Have some measurable targets in mind and work towards it. If you have thought of getting few sales lead on the show then make sure that your team works in order to get those targets done
- Keep your stand design smart, savvy and attractive. Your exhibition stand design is the first thing that your target audience will look at during the show. That is why, you must keep the exhibition stand design as attractive as possible and it should most importantly, reflect your brand identity
- Keep a professional exhibition stand staff. Train your exhibition stand staff well and keep them informed about every aspect of the show. Your staff must know about your products and services well enough to communicate the same to your target audience. Know that 80% of the success of your exhibition stand and show depends on your exhibition stand staff!
- You must invite people to your exhibition stand through various means and techniques. Make use of social media like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and let your audience know that you are participating
- Plan your follow ups. Remember, if you do not follow up then your competitors will
- Keep your conversations with clients and consumers concise and short. Do not ask closed questions and encourage the prospects to talk about their brands and companies, their issues and requirements
- Arrange for product launches if you have an upcoming product on its way. Build your exhibition stand and exhibition stand design as per a particular theme that flaunts the launch and product. You can also make arrangements for product demos using audio visual techniques
- Participating in the next year’s show? Then book your exhibition stand space early to save any last-minute hassles
So when you are planning for the show of the year and have everything in place, exhibition stand design, exhibition stand design company, costing of the show and so on, keep these secrets handy as well.