5 things you need to pay attention to while shortlisting a booth design
In the rush of finalizing an exhibition booth, exhibitors often haphazardly select exhibition stand designs, without putting much thought into it. Only a handful of exhibitors understand the potential of a good stand design and how it can help exhibitors to leverage the advantageous platform of exhibitions.
Appropriately designed exhibition stands can amass a lot attention. It can spike the curiosity of the visitors and help brands to attract a lot of attention at the show. Not only this, but a good exhibition stand design will subconsciously imprint your marketing message in the psyche of the target audience. It will aid in boosting brand recall value and help to create a powerful brand image in the long run.
With so much at stake, it is extremely important that you select a suitably designed exhibition stand for your presentation. Listed below are the criteria based on which you must select your exhibition stand design.
- Your brand image – It is extremely important that you consider your brand personality and image before showcasing your brand. Marketers often tend to go overboard during promotions and exhibition. It is important that you stay true to your brand image and come up with stand designs that reflect your brand ideology and personality. Do not deviate from your brand values as it might confuse the visitors. Always remember that you do not need an extra ordinary exhibition booth, you need booth design ideas that visitors can associate your brand with.
- Your marketing guidelines – Before you shortlist an exhibition stand, ask yourself, ‘Why am I exhibiting?’ the answer you get is your marketing objective and then plan you chalk out to achieve your objective your marketing plan. If you want to achieve your marketing goals then you need to adhere to your marketing plans. Similarly, it is important that you commission a stand design that embodies your marketing guidelines. If your booth echoes your marketing guidelines you are sure to achieve your marketing goals.
- Exhibiting region – Exhibiting region is a very important determining factor. Where you exhibit dictates your marketing plans as well as your exhibition stand design. If you are exhibiting in Middle East, your exhibition stand needs to reflect Middle Eastern design aesthetics in order to efficiently communicate with your target audience. You need to customize your design keeping you consumer’s taste and preference in mind. This helps you to create a powerful impression on your target group.
- Your allotted budget – The market is flooded with exhibition stand design companies and booth design ideas. It is very easy to get overwhelmed by the options thrown at you by your exhibition stand contractor. Many a times, exhibitors agree upon booth designs that exceed their allotted budget and end up not making the most out of their exhibition participation. It is crucial that you stick to your designated budget. Request your exhibition stand builder to make the necessary changes in a booth design that fits your budget and make maximum return on your investment.
- Scale of the show – A lot depends on the magnitude of the show you are participating in. There are large scale shows, medium scale shows and then there are small shows. If you are participating in a small scale show you needn’t go out of the way with your exhibition stand paraphilia. For a big scale show you can pull all stops; be it for marketing strategy or exhibition stand design.