10 tips to project a powerful image at exhibitions
Exhibitions are not just a medium to generate sales and leads. It is arena where you can build a positive brand image and refine your brand personality. Imagine all the important people that matter (with regards to your business) under roof! Exhibitions are exactly that! This is why it is extremely important that you project a powerful image at the show.
To help you out, in this blog post we bring you 10 tips and tricks that will help you pack a punch at the next exhibition you are participating in
- Originality counts - Be it any front, business or otherwise, originality always earns you brownie points. A novel concept or idea, be it small scale or large, always attracts the attention of the audience. At exhibitions, any brand that comes up with out-of-the-box ideas, either for their exhibition stand designs or even their marketing plan, unfailingly steals the spotlight.
- Invest in an appropriate exhibition stand design – Your exhibition stand is by far the most important investment you will make for the show. It is literally the face of your brand at the exhibition hence selecting a suitably designed booth is a must. Incorporate design elements that are synonymous with your brand image and that help to reinforce your brand image at the show.
- Focus on your key features – What is it that your brand stands for? What are your core brand values? Acknowledging and embracing your brand image will help you create a niche in the market. Understand what are your strengths and characteristic brand features and let them be the highlight of your exhibition presentation.
- Prop your exhibition stand suitably- Your task does not end with selecting the right exhibition stand design for your brand. Once the exhibition booth is ready you need to prop it well. Ask your exhibition stand contractors Dubai no to cramp up your booth with unnecessary elements and props. A roomy and spacious booth any day looks more inviting and gives you the perfect stage to entertain more than anticipated visitors.
- Make your exhibition booth visitor friendly – Your guests of honor at the show are obviously your visitors. While designing your exhibition booth, make sure your booth is visitor friendly. Small things that ensuring an open entrance to the booth and seating arrangement for the visitors go a long way in impressing the visitors.
- Have an enthusiastic sales team – After your exhibition stand, your sales team plays a pivotal role in making or breaking your performance at the show. A charismatic and enthusiastic sales team will ensure that the visitors turn into quantifiable leads. A lethargic team will dampen the spirit of the booth and portray a negative image of the brand.
- Hospitality – Hospitality is never outdated. Welcoming your guests with a beverage and offering snacks will help to build a positive brand image. Off late many exhibitors have a lounge area in their exhibition booth for their guests where they can rest their feet, charge their gadgets and catch a quick break.
- Listen to your visitors – Exhibitions are an ideal opportunity for brands to accumulate feedback from their consumers. The reviews and feedback you receive from your visitors at exhibitions is crucial information which you can use to better your product and marketing strategies.
- Give back to your visitors – A small token of appreciation in the form of giveaways and souvenirs helps to create a powerful impression on the visitors. Souvenirs are also a good way to remind the visitors of your brand long after the show is over.
- Crisis management – It is always good to be prepared for crisis and emergencies. You never know what could go wrong, from absent sales person to short supply on beverages. Hence it is always recommended that you have a back-up.