10 tips to Jazz Up your Trade Show Booth
Trade shows and exhibitions are a great way to amp up your BTL marketing activities. They increase brand visibility, create brand recall and spread brand awareness.
In a trade fair or an exhibition, hundreds of brands showcase their products. It is a neck-to-neck battle to grab customer’s attention. To stand out in the crowd and garner positive response from your audience, we bring you 10 tips to prep your trade show booth.
1. Add a splash of color – The easiest way to attract attention is by using bright, bold hues to your trade show booth. Bright colours stand out even in the most crowded rooms. Considering your brand’s logo and colours, select hues that resonate with your brand’s image that will attract audience to your trade show booth.
2. Use bold images – Images speak louder than words. Bold and unique images make the audience stop and stare at your trade show booth. Understand your brand and use images accordingly. Carelessly placing images for the heck of it won’t do any good, you need to carefully select the images before printing them and also place them strategically at your trade show booth. Make sure the images you are using are of good quality and are printed in high definition.
3. Use Props – Think out-of-the box and invest in props. A prop will guarantee audience curiosity and give your trade show booth an avant-garde look and feel. Props must be placed tactfully, so that it can spotted even from a distance. The props you use must connect with the brand’s image in some way or the other. Traditionally, companies used the logo as a prop but off late brands are experimenting and even using their mascots as props a their trade show booth.
4. Content is King – The key is to use concise and crisp content on your trade show booth Convey what you need to say in a few words but effectively. Don’t crowd your display with content, as audience will barely stand to read it. Use bold font and shorter sentences to attract the crowd.
5. Stand tall – A platform will magically make the trade show booth attractive and elegant. People tend to notice things quickly when they are placed at a strategic height. A platform will lift the entire stand and give it a store-like feel. Also use tall structures and cut-outs to prop the place.
6. Go Digital – Use latest technology to stand out from the crowd. You can use fancy led installations, digital images or even audio visual aid to enhance the ambience of the exhibition stand. It will make your trade show booth look smarter and futuristic.
7. Light It up – After you have beautified your trade show booth, the next step is to light it up well. A well lit set-up looks fresh and vibrant. Fancy led lights can also be used to liven up the place. It makes the trade show booth look youthful and reenergized.
8. Hire the right people – Generating response from the audience is the responsibility of the staff you employ. Hire confident people that are good communicators. They will bring the whole trade show booth Young, bright staff will pull-in more audience and make the stand look active.
9. Refreshments and Knick-Knacks – Refreshments and goodies are real crowd pleasers. You can keep a jar of candies or cookies on the counter and immediately notice the increase in incoming crowd. Offering refreshments and snacks makes the trade show booth design look more consumer-friendly and hospitable.
10. Keep it lively – Your trade show booth must look alive and bustling with people throughout the day. Key to achieving this is prompt and active staff. Instruct your staff to never leave the trade show booth They may take turn to go on breaks. They must always be warm and courteous even to customers that do not buy the products. Your staff and trade show booth represent your brand hence they must always be attentive and professional.