Exhibit with ease with Expo Display Modular exhibition stands DAD 2016
We have been enabling our clients from the Pharma industry to exhibit in style at exhibitions and conferences in the MENA region and further afield for over 8 years. Our modular and custom modular exhibition stands are designed and fabricated at our facility in Dubai. For complete exhibition services, design and build of your exhibition stand contact Expo Display, we shall make sure that you exhibit successfully at Dubai Academy of Dermatologists 2016.
Designing, manufacturing and graphic printing under one roof
Our twin, modular exhibition stand fabricating units, future ready four colour digital graphic printing unit and office with a fully fledged design studio and warehouse is conveniently located in Dubai. With every facility under one roof, it becomes very easy for us to execute even the most complex exhibition stand building project within a short turnaround time.
- Manufacturing high quality, long-lasting, re-usable, modular exhibition stands
- Amazingly brilliant, four colour digital graphic printing
- Large range of modular exhibition stands starting from 9sqm to 100sqm to choose from
- Dedicated project managers to help you at every step
- From packing, transportation to storage, we handle it all
- We make exhibiting stress free with our exhibition stand rental services
- Part of Insta Worldwide Group, one of the largest global exhibition solutions company
Establish your brand in the MENA region’s largest conference of dermatologists
For the third time, Dubai Academy of Dermatology will hold its annual conference and exhibition at the Intercontinental Hotel, Festive City, Dubai UAE from the 28th to the 30th of January, 2016. Many of our clients will exhibit at the event with the help of our modular exhibition stands. If you would like your brand to be the hero at the show then we can help you achieve it. Just click on the button provided or call us, one of our experienced project managers will get back to you and help you exhibit with élan at DAD 2016.