Unmatched in-house graphic production capabilities
Exhibition stand graphics plays a very important role in the ultimate look and finish of any exhibition stand. At Expo Display, our project managers and graphic production teams know this and they make sure that the exhibition graphics printed at our in-house graphic printing facility always make your exhibition stand the hero of the show floor.
Team of trained professionals to handle your graphic production
Our highly capable graphic production professionals make sure that every graphic printed at our facility has a perfect finish and mounts seamlessly on to the exhibition stands. Our expert teams of highly trained operators and technicians have the required know-how and we have industry best large format digital printers that produce perfect colour matched, vibrant four and six colour graphics.
In-house design studio and print shop with the latest equipment
Our specialized design studio generates large format graphic designs that are printed and finished at our print shop with the help of the best available technology and expert graphic production technicians. Our top of the line print shop has the latest digital printers capable of printing very large graphics with accuracy and speed on many substrates including paper, fabric, vinyl and more. At our graphic finishing shop, large graphics are precisely cut into sections on our computerized cutting machines and laminated so that the graphics can be mounted on to our modular and custom modular exhibition stands to give a perfectly seamless finish.
- Excellent quality, full- colour graphic prints, produced in-house
- Inkjet and dye sublimation printing machines
- Digital 4 and 6 colour printers
- Computerised vinyl and logo cutting plotters (for lettering and logos)
- Latest stitching machines for high- quality finish of fabric prints
- Small to very large sized graphics printed
- Washable, re-usable fabric prints
- PoP Up graphics cutting machines
- Graphics printed on all surfaces including flex, vinyl, polyester, fabric, and front and backlit media
- Indoor and outdoor graphic production capabilities
- High quality branded substrates used for graphics, including Kodak, 3M, Star flex, Neschen and Berzer
- Very fast print times from 60sq ft per hour to 250 sq ft per hour
- Eco-friendly inks and substrates used
- 0.4 mm PVC used to laminate prints for long life and re-usability